7.27.2009

I'm back!

My trips to Amsterdam and Paris were FANTASTIC. Yes, I know, you're thinking, well, uhm, where are the pictures?! I have them uploaded to FB, so add me as a FB friend, and you can see them. Just kidding! I'm thinking I'll create a slide show and put it on my blog. Of course, I'll also write about what actually happened on the trip because I have stories to tell! Now, when all of that will actually occur is uncertain. We had a blast, but I'm also very TIRED. I walked more in a week than I did in my entire life. Well, it feels that way, at least. ;-) Also, I spent nearly all of today either on a plane or in the airport. The 8 hour flight from Amsterdam wasn't nearly as comfy as the flight there. :-( Anyway, the next few days will be spent packing up my apartment and meeting up with friends before i say adios to Houston on Friday. But, the good thing is next month won't be nearly as busy as July has been. Anyway, I'm rambling, so let me get in the bed...

until next time...

3 comments:

Ladynay said...

Oh so glad you made it home safely.

I can't stand uncomfy flights! :-(

I'll check back for pics, I see the teaser pic of you by the Eifel Tower! Did I spell that right? Do I care? LOL!

Freaky Deaky said...

I don't know if I have an 8 hour flight in me. Well at least not one in me without being medicated. I think my limit is about three hours before the claustrophobia kicks in. LOL.

I'm glad you had fun, hopefully none of this fun will make me weep as you seem to enjoy. :o(

Will wait for pictures to be posted on your blog and for the naughty ones to be sent to me directly. What?!

Freaky Deaky said...

I don't know if I have an 8 hour flight in me. Well at least not one in me without being medicated. I think my limit is about three hours before the claustrophobia kicks in. LOL.

I'm glad you had fun, hopefully none of this fun will make me weep as you seem to enjoy. :o(

Will wait for pictures to be posted on your blog and for the naughty ones to be sent to me directly. What?!