Music in the Garden: "Gettin' Some," Shawnna
via Karsh:
List up to ten (10) things you want to say to ten (10) different people. Do not state who these people are. Do not confirm or deny any 'comment speculation':
- I need for you to make up your mind. I don't have a lot of time to wait on you.
- I really hope when you take this job, things will change between us for the better, but deep down i know they won't and we'll actually grow apart.
- The only reason I'm speaking to you is because I might need something from you in the near future.
- I love your company.
- You really need to take your medication so you can calm the fuck down.
- You’re my girl and all, but I can’t wait until you get your own ride.
- Why do you have to be reminded to take care of business?
- Everything is not about me, my and I.
- Instead of being in everyone else's business, you should really take care of your own.
- I'm glad you're doing something you love, but I hope you’re not turning into a religious nut.
6 comments:
Interesting. I'm going to have to borrow this. I'll be back to look at some of the speculation.
Could be a useful exercise. My first draft would make interesting reading, but then I'd lose my nerve and make it more diplomatic.
Be interesting to see who the ten people were, everyone from the checkout girl on up I suspect.
I think we all do this in our heads everyday, it's the list of the things we'd like to say. But if we did we'd be on a roof somewhere with a SWAT team waiting down below for us, lol!
"BORROWING" This......thanks
freaky: i doubt there'll be much speculation... it's hard to do since no one who reads me (at least that i know of) knows me well enough to figure such things out.
apprentice: i actually edited mine a few times. i almost published a tamer version, but thought, what purpose would that serve? i blog to say some of the things that i normally wouldn't get to say in real life.
free agent: no problem!
Sorry I didn't mean to offend. I think you are right to be true to yourself - I meant if I did this exercise I'd have a rush of blood to my head and it the heat would get in the way of the my points having the clarity I meant them to have.
These days I have less enegy and so I tend to stick with the people who were there for me when I was sick, and that proved to be some surprising people - not the usual suspects at all. So my life is a lot simpler.
oh, no, i wasn't offended at all. i understood what you were saying, and had the same thoughts. i was just relating my thought process.
Post a Comment