Accent –I don't really think i have an accent. i'm from Oklahoma, but people always say i don't sound like i'm from there. so, i guess you'd have to ask someone who has spoken with me about what my accent sounds like.
I Don't Drink – I don't drink beer. i don't get why people enjoy it so much. give me a margarita any day!
Chore I Hate – cleaning out the bathtub. there's something about getting on my knees (don't even say anything, Freaky!) to do housework that makes me resentful.
Pets – the only pet i ever had was a turtle and that was a loooong time ago. i think she died when i was in late elementary/early middle school.
Essential Electronic – in this day and age, this probably doesn't count, but i'd have to say my cell phone. i have a computer @ work, so if something happened to my laptop, i'd be ok. however, if my phone was lost/stolen, i'd be up a creek.
Perfume/Cologne- i don't like perfume. it's just too strong and i don't like the way it lingers all day. i prefer Sweet Temptation by Victoria's Secret.
Gold or silver – both. i think gold looks better against my skin tone, but sometimes silver just coordinates better.
Insomnia – rarely. usually if something is bothering me, i tend to sleep fitfully and wake up many times in the night/early morning.
Job Title – mother/instructor/nurse/mediator/disciplinarian/cheerleader/coach/secretary---- ok, ok, officially i'm a 1st grade teacher.
Most Admired Trait – people typically mention how calm and cool i am under all circumstances. or they'll mention that i'm very focused and solid. (oh, if they only knew the truth! lol....)
Kids – let's see. i have 19 children who are under my care from 7:45 am- 3:15 pm. i also have 5 blog children who are under my care... well, pretty much whenever i decide! lol... ok, really i don't have any children of my own. if/when i have some, i'd like to have 1-2 children. (yes, i know, i'm not leaving much leeway... i'd like to have children just not a whole gang of them.)
Religion – I am a Christian
Siblings – 2--- a brother and a sister, who are both younger.
Time I wake up – Monday through Friday i wake up at around 5 am. on the weekend, it's whenever my body tells me it's time to get up. sadly, since i'm getting used to being up so early during the week, my body's been telling me to get up around 8 am.
Unusual talent/skill – I can't say that i have one.
Vegetable I refuse to eat – hmmmm.... i can't think of one right now.... i like vegetables and will eat just about any of them.
Worst habit – this question is confusing. everything about me is good and perfect. ;-) ok, maybe that's not true. i'd say my worst habit is that i sometimes can be really cutting when i speak to people.
X-rays – well, i've had the requisite dental x-rays. and i've had a few chest x-rays. other than that, nothing else. i've never broken a limb or anything like that.
My favorite meal – meals... what are those? i haven't had a full and balanced meal in a minute. if i had to choose it'd be anything my aunt or grandmother made. it could be a pot of brown beans with some hot water cornbread on the side and i'd be in heaven!
6 comments:
Interesting! Very interesting! If I was straight, I would have asked for your hand in marriage a long time ago. BB, you are the female me in so many ways. :-) and :-)
Come now getting on one's knees can be quite pleasant. :o) Oh you meant cleaning out the bathtub. Never mind.
Just say the word and we can make that 6, 7, or even 8 blog children.
The disciplinarian, cheerleader, and secretary aspects sound kind of hot. Would you happen to have appropriate outfits for each? Please? Pretty Please? I'll be good...or not. ;o)
sisnce I am the official blog g mom for four of the five, I must say please stop at 6. The kids are wondering where their parents are. lol
I like brown beans and corn bread.
bronzebuckaroo:
ah, i guess we just weren't meant to be. maybe i'll see you next lifetime. ;-)
freaky:
yes, sometimes it can be quite pleasant. esp. in dark movie... oh, never mind! ;-)
nah, i think i'm good at 5. 5 is a nice number.
uhm, no, i wouldn't happen to have appropriate outfits for each. perhaps my BH could/would be extra nice and purchase such things for me.
deep:
oh, we're stopping at 5. no worries! don't listen to anything freaky has to offer on the matter.
girl, give me a bowl of beans and i'm good to go!
bronzebuckaroo:
ah, i guess we just weren't meant to be. maybe i'll see you next lifetime. ;-)
freaky:
yes, sometimes it can be quite pleasant. esp. in dark movie... oh, never mind! ;-)
nah, i think i'm good at 5. 5 is a nice number.
uhm, no, i wouldn't happen to have appropriate outfits for each. perhaps my BH could/would be extra nice and purchase such things for me.
deep:
oh, we're stopping at 5. no worries! don't listen to anything freaky has to offer on the matter.
girl, give me a bowl of beans and i'm good to go!
Interesting! Very interesting! If I was straight, I would have asked for your hand in marriage a long time ago. BB, you are the female me in so many ways. :-) and :-)
Post a Comment