7.08.2006

The Twos Meme

Two Names You Go By: My gov’t name and an abbreviation of my gov’t name

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: an olive green top and some earrings

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship: love and respect

Two Things You Want Really Badly At This Moment: peace of mind and 1 million dollars

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies: reading books and surfing the Internet

Two pets you have had: the only pet i've had is a turtle (my sister and I each had one and the turtles’ names were the same as our middle names). I would like a dog, but I don’t think now is the right time to get one.

Two people who will fill this out: who knows? Probably no one as I’ve seen this meme on just about every blog by now.

Two things you did last night: went to a light opera and left the opera after the first act to go eat sushi.

Two Favorite Places to eat: depends on what city I’m in. since I’m in Tulsa right now, I’ll go with my favorites here that i can't get in Atlanta. First, I love to go to Braum’s for ice cream (when my mom would pick me up from the airport for my holiday visits, our first stop was always Braum’s) and Elmer’s bbq.

Two things you ate today: cubed steak and mashed potatoes

Two people you Last Talked To: Our Shining Prince and Brighter Day

6 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

Please tell me you're wearing more than the two things you listed?

What are some of your favorite sites if you don't mind sharing them?

I actually haven't done that meme.

apprentice said...

Oh you're making me hungry!!! I'm good I gave up dairy after the illness, but I really muss ice cream, and the soya stuff sucks.

Nice meme. I'm glad you're seeing peoplle and getting out and about.
Sounds like there are some nice people there. I think you're right to stay (Scottish for live) in Atlanta, it sounds a much more positive environment. We have tough housing projects too, mostly in our two biggest cities, they seem to suck the life out of people. Billy Connolly the actor has a good term for them "deserts with windows" ,lol!

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

shyt...with a million dolla's i can buy peace of mind...just kidding. i feel on that but fukk 'round and let your boy when...i'm having a news conference like i'm deion sanders..."Must Be the Money"...lol...oh boy!!!

4EverJennayNay said...

im wit sarc. i think right now i could by peace of mind with a million... i only said 500,000... i felt that was more realistic. LOL!

blkbutterfly said...

freaky: wouldn't you like to know? instead of answering your question, i'll let you use that wonderful imagination of yours. ;)
as for sites, it really depends on what i'm trying to do. as for blogs, just look at the list to the left (i do need to update that soon). i'm also thankful for Google, because oftentimes i'll hear about something i don't know about it, will Google it, read up, which usually leads me to another topic, and the cycle continues. i waste A LOT of time this way, but at least i'm more informed! :)i also like nappturality.com. since i decided to stop relaxing my hair a few years ago, it's been a great source of information. it really helped me when i was living in Cali and didn't have anyone there to hook me up. i haven't done this in a while, though i need to get back into it, but i'm really interested in making herbal bath, body and hair products. there are a few sites i like (i'm not at my computer, so i can't dig into my bookmarks) that tell you about the benefits of diff. herbs and oils, and also offer at home recipes. i'm also interested in making soap (though i'm deathly afraid of lye), so i like a few sites that give soap recipes.
i thought i saw this meme on your blog... guess not.

g: you're welcome. thanks for stopping by!

apprentice: though regular milk gives me gas (sorry if that's TMI), but i still manage to enjoy my ice cream! lol... based on the tatse of soy milk (which i love), i don't think soya would taste too good. yes, there are some nice people here, but at the end of the day, there just aren't as many opportunities. the thing about public housing here is that really, it's not as bad as it could be. there were some Katrina evacuees who came here last year, and they thought they were great (compared to what they'd experienced). so, i guess it's all relative.

sarccastik: lol! you're so right! a million would make all the worries i had go away. lol @ being like Deion Sanders.

4EverJennayNay: lol @ $500,000 being more realistic. i thought, why not shoot for the moon?

Freaky Deaky said...

Yes, I would like to know, that's why I asked, lol. ;o)

I've done lots of memes but I don't believe I done that one.

I saw a show about making soaps in the past. It looked like fun especially when they got to adding colors, scents, and even toys to the soap.