9.18.2006

a mini hiatus

hey everyone, just a note to let you know i'm going to have to take a little hiatus from blogging this week. i switched my ISP, and everything's not set up yet and won't be for a few more days. so, that means i have to do all blog reading and commenting at work. given the type of work days i have, it's just not feasible.
anyway, how did everyone's weekend go? mine was great. i didn't really do anything, but i will say that i didn't get online at anytime this weekend. for me, that's a huge deal and you know, it felt wonderful. i had some research i wanted to do for life after this gig, and well, it didn't get done, and that's totally ok. i think that from now on, i'll reserve one weekend a month for no e-mailing, getting online, nothing of the sort. that's really strange for me because i've been the type who can't live without her Internet. alas, this job is beating it out of me. lol... just kidding. but, my feelings are starting to change dramatically. which is cool, i needed that, i suppose. anyway, i hope you have a happy Monday!

8 comments:

Ladynay said...

Happy Monday! The only time I can go a weekend without at least checking my email is if I am out of town! LOL

Our weekends were kinda similar, didn't do very much but enjoyed it none the less...

See you when everything gets situated over there...

Freaky Deaky said...

You just couldn't kiss and makeup with Comcast could you? :o(

I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend.

TTD said...

sometimes you just need a break from it all! have a good week..

SLUMP FACADE said...

Whenever you finally get it together, stop by, I have a three part piece I'd like you to read...

apprentice said...

Yes good to get off the pc. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

4GOTTEN1 said...

I can't wait for you to get back.

4EverJennayNay said...

hey lady. just wanted to shoot a quick note your way. I've kinda been doing the same thing, so I feel you.

take it easy

blkbutterfly said...

ladynay: well, the next weekend almost went the same way. but, i had to go to a Panera Bread to get online to do a little bit of work for the job.

freaky: even though you're MIA, i'll still comment. no, i couldn't kiss and make up w/ Comcast. i can't bring myself to do it.

ttd: you're very right. the break i had was great.

slump facade: alright, i'll be by your spot soon.

apprentice: yep, you're right. given all the time i have to spend on the pc, it's great to just let it go.

4gotten1: oh, that's sweet of you to say? where've you been hiding? it's good to hear from you.

4everjennaynay: hey! yeah, you just gotta take a break for yourself or else you'll fall apart.