12.13.2006

midweek randomness

  • i got my 3000th hit earlier this week. and the lucky person was... Deep N Thought! woo hoo! sorry, but i don't have a prize for you.
  • the work week has been slow... i can't believe tomorrow is only Thursday...
  • why is my tax return check already spent and i haven't even seen a w-4. i know you mentioned it a while ago, ladynay, but i just had to bring it up again! :-)
  • uhm, i don't really like the music his band plays. is it bad that i'm hoping i never have to go to a show?
  • you look more and more like a White girl everytime i see you. in your pursuit to look like "they" said you should, i really hope you're not losing sight of who you truly are.
  • i wanna be treated like a princess... like everyday!
  • i'm taking two vacation days next week. i don't really have anything planned, but then again, it's my vacation, so why should i have anything planned?
  • yay for the week off we get from december 25th- january 1st!
  • CO will be here next week! after Monday night/Tuesday morning's conversation, let's just say i have a lot of things to look forward to. ;-)
  • this past week or so, i've been obsessed with "Song Cry." i've been playing it in iTunes like it's brand new.
  • i didn't read any of either book tonight. oh well, i'll think of something meaningful to add tomorrow... maybe
  • getting to know a king has been pretty cool…
  • just when i was thinking how i wanted some attention from him, he called. then again, we hadn't spoken in over a week. so, it was about time i got a call.
  • i don't want to switch to the new blogger. i have a Google account, so i can comment on blogger beta blogs, but i just don't want to switch over. i'm a little scared to see what will happen.
  • patience is a virtue...
  • i spoke with Mr. NRN very briefly tonight. i take it he's pretty lonely in PA. "out of the blue," he asked how my love life was and i got a little glee (let me stop lying, it was a lot of glee) from telling him it was good. i didn't even bother to ask about his.
  • my aunt called me yesterday and today and both times i missed her. i left my phone on all day today in hopes that i'd catch her. alas, she called me when i was at church tonight. we haven't talked since i left Tulsa last month. so, i really miss her. she's been calling from pay phones, so it's not like i can call her back. she sounded ok, but i'm still concerned.
  • one of my best friends from college is coming to ATL this weekend. i haven't seen her in over 2 years, so that will definitely be nice.
  • one of my friends called to see what the game plan is for the weekend. when i listened to her message, i was a little annoyed (ok, very annoyed). i don't have any idea what the plans are and i never gave any indication that i did
  • Da Heizman... pure foolish. i shouldn't have even linked to it...

9 comments:

Ladynay said...

Yay for 3000!

This week has kinda dragged along...

Glad I am not alone with the tax thing, glad but sad. Somebodies got to have the chance to have the option to be irresponsible w/o it hurting them.

Who's in a band?

CO's coming huh? mmmmm hmmmm don't hurt him, then again yall playing catch up so work him on out! LOL

I don't want to switch to beta either, I don't remember my google info. I have an account. Guess I should play around with it to remember what it is.

Is there someone in Tulsa that could be a middle man for you and your aunt?

Looks like this weekend could be fun.

Can't watch the video right now, maybe lata....

deepnthought said...

I WAS 3000. YAYYYYYYYYYY. OK
Now I am done.
So, you looking foward to seeing CO. ooooohhhhhh.... Have a blast and all that good stuff. Enjoy your days off. I dont want to switch either.

apprentice said...

Switching to the new blogger is painless, unlss you switch template, then you need to copy all your adjustments across, but they save a version of your old template to allow for this.

Hope you catch your aunt soon, maybe a good present would be a pay as you go mobile phone?

Weekend sounds good, enjoy!

Ms.Honey said...

No prize..dang and I was hoping I would be the lucky winner LOL

Sounds like you got come yumminess planed for when CO comes to town...

I hate sometimes when people ask me what we gonna do...Boo I don't know how about you research and we'll do what you find LOL

On top of that The (I mean Da) Heizman is nonsense and so is that new dance the pop, lock and drop. I mean what do these people do when they find themselves in the studio trying to think of a song...bath in crack LOL

Freaky Deaky said...

Wow, I need to start stalking you again because I didn't even know you updated.

I don't want to use my google account to comment. Especially when the name on it is different from my Blogger name. I haven't even seen how to change it so I don't even know if that's possible.

I wasn't 3000th? I'm so...so...devastated, crushed, and emotionally destroyed. [I'll go to my corner and cry now.]

Looks like someone is pretty popular seeing how here phone is blowing up.

blkbutterfly said...

ladynay:
re: the tax thing. just think, it won't be this way forever.

CO's in a band. he plays the keys, knows how to play several saxophones, a little bass, and he sings too. he's talented but his band plays a lot of indie music. i just can't get into it...

yes ma'am, i will work it out! let me gain some composure b4 i fall out in the office!

well, my aunt lives far from my grandmother and i don't think my aunt really knows anyone close to where she lives. so, i guess there's not a middle man for now.

dnt:
yay for you!! i was glad that a)i caught the 3000th hit, and b)it was one of my regulars. i remember the falling out over the 2000th hit.

apprentice:
well, she has a pay as you go phone but i don't think she has enough $$ to put any minutes on. but, it is a good gift idea to buy her more minutes.

i hope you have a good weekend too!

honey-libra:
yeah, sorry, no prize. :-(

yep, there will be plenty of yumminess going around!

lol @ doing some research. my feelings exactly! i mean, you live in ATL too, so you have an idea of what we could get into.

lol @ taking a crack bath. you're silly.

BBD:
yeah, i can't figure out to get it to change so it shows my Blogger name either. i thought i'd changed it, but it didn't work. :-(

oh, don't cry. you were #2000. well, for all intents and purposes.

i can't seem to get a call from my BBD, so i guess i'm not all that popular. ;-)

Freaky Deaky said...

You see what had happened was...blah, blah, blah...restraining order. I hope that clears things up. LOL!

You're plenty popular. ;o)

TTD said...

lol @ ur tax return being spent before seeing a w-4... i know that feeling!

im scared to switch to the new beta too! google cant even get the original right.. why should i think the beta will be any different?

Freaky Deaky said...

You see what had happened was...blah, blah, blah...restraining order. I hope that clears things up. LOL!

You're plenty popular. ;o)